Changes




I always had a feeling that there is something missing in my blog. something what I want to change. 
I used to change fonts | design a lot. I didn't feel happy.

Till now.

You know that you want to go to work if you love your job or even more, the place where you work.
You always come back to the coffee shop, which sells an amazing coffee and has an amazing and comfy inferior. 
You cannot stop thinking how much you want to visit your friend again, because his / hers place looks amazing and your time there just flies. 

You enjoy it.

I believe that it is not weird anymore that one of the things what attracts people even while reading an online magazine or a blog - is it's appearance. 
Nowadays, design can tell you a lot about a person. Colors | minimalism | fonts everyone has it's own obsession. Hope that this design is finally going to make me obsessed of writing and sharing.

Clean | white and m i n i m a l i s t i c !



2 comments:

  1. The change is osooom. Jeigu nepaslaptis, kas yra atsakingas uz si pokeiti? tu pati viska sukurei??

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Aciuu beprotiskai! As pati labai labai labai laiminga. Kaip niekada heh :))
      O dekoti tai galiu tik siai merginai - Fleur Glansbeek !
      Ir jokia cia ne paslaptis :*

      Delete