Simplicity x Minimalism

simplicity.h Light colors | Blue | White. Something simple and minimalistic. Fresh and light. Maybe a little bit breezy and cold, but made with love. A post made with love. I feel it. It is me. This is who I always wanted to be.
I stand for simplicity and minimalism or experimenting and qualitative maximalism. I stand for honesty with yourself. I stand for brave changes and good friends. Family, reliability, chocolate, hobbies, good music, long mornings, art and life... | Explore yourself. It is called happiness.
simplicity.s simplicity simplicity.f simplicity.

3 comments:

  1. Nerealus tie pakabukai ! O ir melsva spalva prie tavo plauku tobulai tinka ! :*

    ReplyDelete
  2. Man irgiii, must have haha :)) Megstu as sia spalvyte, tyra tokia, aciuka *

    ReplyDelete
  3. Labai gražios nuotraukos! Melsvumas, pynutė, makiažas, pakabukas - subtilu ir gaiviai pavasariška:)
    --Živilė--

    ReplyDelete