Smile, it's sun time

IMG_277a5 IMG_2600 copy IMG_2618 nagai IMG_2611copy linksma IMG_2633 IMG_2878 IMG_2757 copy

Smile! Sun is brighter and evenings are longer now, right? Hope you didn't forget to change the time today on your lovely watches. As everything is just getting better and better, we have to smile! It is the best way to start your morning, day, week, month... To meet your friends, parents or even people that you have never seen before.
I had such a lovely day yesterday. I was not working, so the first thing was ... that I can wake up without my alarm and enjoy my long long morning (which is the best part of the day for me). Coffee and breakfast | brunch time, then I met my friend. I won't tell you anymore how much do I love Notting Hill, but oh, my. It is just so perfect. Especially, during the spring time. The day was even better, because, I believe it was the warmest day of the year so far and we were even enjoying delicious ice cream, which reminded me about our trip to Rome.
Some nice girly chat, lunch after and chill at the park made my Saturday very happy. I have no idea, though, why the hell I have decided to wear black leather clothes, however, these yellow tights made everything look more spring'ish and brighter. I just love this color now! As well, as I love my new sunglasses so much. Even more, I have tried matte nail polish for the very first time, which is white and I adore it. Honestly, it is amazing. I have never thought that I might like white nails before. Things might change. And as you can see, I am very excited and happy about everything right now because, I believe, of one huge reason - sun. Thank you, sun.

10 comments:

  1. Nuostabios nuotraukos! very very nice!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Kaip smagu matyti tokia besisypsancia mergina!! Labai pozityvus irasas!! grazios nuotraukos, na zodziu, liuks!! :))

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Labai labai malonu girdeti. Stengiuosi dalintis tuo pozityvumu is sirdeles !

      Delete
  3. O DIEVE! Kokios nuostabio nuotraukos, wooooow! :)) Nuostabu, mieloji :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Nu tiesiog puikiai tie akiniai tau tinka ! Ir mūsų ilgai ieškotos, bet rastos pėdkelnės ! Super, labai gražu :*

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Negaliu atsidziaugti akiniais, jauciu ju visur bus pilna dabar pas mane. O pedkelnes tai nezinau kodel man uzplauke tokios. Norejosi spalvos matyt, gerai, kad uzmatei tada ! aciu dar karteli :*

      Delete
  5. Labai labai gražios nuotraukos!

    ReplyDelete