My Youth x Recommendations

myyouth
As the weather is just getting more and more unexpected in this big and grey city, the daily life becomes a routine very quickly. Not too many things to do, but at the same time a lot is planned for the future. The day starts with a cup of coffee and finishes with a pot of green tea. As usual. But you just have to keep yourself moving forward all the time, to watch your progression daily or well, at least weekly. 

But you know, every time I stop and think. Is it what the youth should look like? 

I imagined my life full of daily surprises and parties every weekend. Especially from the moment, when I moved to live alone. I wanted something unexpected. To sleep during the days and to live during the nights. I thought that that is the freedom. I am a student. This is how a student's life should look like. Indeed, lots of my friends live like that. But you know, after last year, I realized that this is not who I want to be. This is not my life. I want to wake up early and to have a long day, when I don't feel pain because of the last sleepless night. I want to feel fresh and alive. To be proud of myself.  

Now I like to plan my thirty days in advance, to decide what should I do during the new period. From things as cleaning something or saving money to university projects, work, learning something new and doing sports. Well, I am that kind of person. A person, who likes to think in advance, to plan and  to organize. This is my daily inspiration to myself. And believe me, I like to go out from time to time or to forget everything and just to let it flow, but it is measured and not daily.

However, this post was meant to introduce my new topic on the blog. I have decided to do the list of recommendations, things that makes me happy. From shops and products to good and easy recipes and  my favorite music. Life recommendations (or happiness) through my eyes. 

* to watch | a cozy movie for all food lovers and not only  - Toast
* to listen | some house music vibes by Detroit Swindle (got the ticket to dance with these dutch musicians) 
* to shop | thanks to Gema I felt in love. No words needed & other stories
* to read a magazine | the art of being a woman by Darling magazine
* to read a book | not finished yet, but so far so so good by Richard Bach "The Bridge Across Forever"
* to visit | London | a pub, a club, well everything at the same time. Stylish, very stylish place - The Old Queens Head
* project | happy to know at least two of them. Too good not be shared or my best friend is a dancer - video 
* recipe | so healthy, easy and very very good by Karla - Easy Lunch
* challenge | No Internet week by advertising agency Mother. 
* video | have you ever thought how your face changes in different lightning? An answer is here
* addiction | daily life inspiration. Architecture, style, food, interior and more on Pinterest.
* blog | French family share some moments of their lives by Mimi Thorrison - Manger
* words | "Cravings will past. Dreams won't."
* my personal message to you | Always do what makes you happy.

4 comments:

  1. Nežinau ar jau rašiau, bet labai patinka tavo tinklaraštis. O ir šis įrašas skaitant, suskambėjo kažkaip artimai :) Jau kuris laikas pajutau, jog labiau mėgstu harmoningą ramybę, nors dar nemoku jos suskurti, nes vis kažkur skubu. Bet matyt viskam savas laikas, išmoksiu

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Nerašei, bet gerų žodžių niekada nebūna per daug. Ačiū ačiū AčIū <3 Labai malonu girdėti, kad ne tik žiūrima, bet ir skaitoma. Melodininga harmonija karats galbūt kyla iš vienišumo, neradimo sau vietos, kita vertus ją susikurti tikrai išmoksi. :) Linkėjimai :*

      Delete
  2. Turbūt neskaitau jokio kito blogo, kurio įrašuose būtų tiek pozityvumo ir geros nuotaikos!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Labai šiltas komentaras. Taip gera girdėti, ačiu Martynai, labai labai ) tikiuosi tik daugiau džiuginti.

      Delete