Sunday story

happyme This post pretty much sums up everything I want to tell you. Messy hair, huge backpack, favourite shoes, optimism, new places, canal, urban background and photos. This is what my life is all about at the moment. The only things that are missing, are my laptop and my phone. But hey, it's Sunday morning! I am more than busy these days, though as you can see (especially in the first photo, which is probably the most natural photo of me ever) - happily busy ! 

And I was so happy to wake up earlier than usual today, see the sun rising and meeting my friend for a Sunday breakfast by the canal. Some of you follow me on instagram (won't lie, my daily addiction) and see my photos from the places I go to.  Oh how happy I am, getting to know so many hippie coffee shops, bars, restaurants, galleries and boutiques. Keep falling in love with London every single day now. Yes, every single day.

As my favorite colour these days is black, the photos I did today are surprisingly colourful! Maybe too colourful, cheerful and positive, though I hope some of you like it! The message I want to send you today is very simple. Even though you're tired and busy (as most of us are these days), don't forget to take everything you can from your life. Explore your own city, go to the galleries, drink coffee at your favourite place, draw, read, write, be the observer and the most important thing - learn (i know this is obvious and you know it, but someone had to remind you that)! Learn something new at least once per day. And laugh. Yes, laugh. 

Oh, and follow me on social media (for my daily thoughts and photos) as I cannot say when the next post is coming (fingers crossed - soon).


Auste

  countercafesunootd boat det hackney streetartme collage hackneystreetart

2 comments:

  1. Žiūriu į šitas fotkes ir laukiu nesulaukiu, kada vėl susimatysim!!! Keep on posting, nežinau ką kiti mano, bet tavo visada žiauriai fainos, super creative fotkės ir labai įdomūs/nuoširdūs/tikri skaitalai <3

    ReplyDelete
  2. As taip noriu sugrizt i Londona, kai ziuriu tavo nuotraukas, be galo grazios! :)*

    ReplyDelete