Urban life | Barbican Centre

fallpatterns

Hello, 

I won't even start telling how much do I love autumn. Oh yes, I am one of those crazy people, who believe that September 1st is the beginning of a new era. Autumn inspires to focus on your future and to come back to routine, which I actually like. The more you do, the less time you waste. Isn't it true?

Talking about the routine and focussing...  I got a new job (which I was dreaming about to have during my studies), started to go to the new gym, cannot stop counting last days till my start of the final year at university. Yeah, that's pretty much it, though I am trying to stay focused and be inspired as I wrote here before, so persuaded my best friend to go to one of those exhibitions held at the Barbican centre. I don't even remember if I mentioned it somewhere before, though oh believe me, how much do I love this place. I am not even telling about that magical surrounding where you can hide from the busy city of London. All the exhibitions that were held in Barbican so far were the best ones that I have ever seen in my life. They always have something very interesting to offer. And it is not only about art itself anymore it is about being informed in an interesting way as they let you to be a part of it. This particular exhibition is called 'Digital Revolution' (unfortunately it is until September 14th only, so hurry up people in London!) .  This immersive and interactive exhibition brings many filmmakers, designers, musicians, architects and game developers all pushing the boundaries of their fields using digital media.  I was trying to do some nice photos, unfortunately it was almost a mission impossible as you can experience it only there. Though I am sharing you my favorite look that I have chosen for this day (ages since my last one, isn't it?) and few black and white photos that I made here. Back to routine, back to life, back to writing! Fingers crossed I can share some nice photos and thoughts very very soon! Optimistic greetings!

blondhair barbican1 barbican2 barbican3 IMG_5386 copy barbican4 barbican6 barbican7

6 comments:

  1. labaaaai graziai atrodai!:* Ilgi sijonai man siuo metu kazkas wow! Ir butinai nueisim cia, kai grisiu :):)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Aciu paciu, Rutele! O cia galbut net nesimato, bet siaip yra kelnes // sortai, kurie krenta ir atrodo kaip sijonukas haha :)))

      Delete
  2. Auste, kaip visad pozityviai gražus įvaizdis! O ir nespalvotos nuotraukos nuostabios.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Labai patiko sijonuko spalva, kaip tik rudeniui! Grazios nuotraukos!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Nuostabus derinys ir nuortaukos ispūdingos!

    Observedstyle.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete