The Roofs of Berlin

IMG_7883 copy

Four months ago I was sitting in this place for the first time and overlooking Berlin. I knew it is a perfect city to live in for me. Something in between my life in London and Lithuania. Not only it is actually in the middle and closer to both cities I care about, but it has the right atmosphere. That crazy and international London vibe, mixed with a bit more natural and slower lifestyle, which we have in Lithuania. 

I know you know I am happy here and I cannot tell you how grateful I am I was able to decide where to live when changing the countries. This move was one of the most spontaneous things I've ever done in my life. Despite the fact, I am honestly thankful to everyone, who helped and are helping me to settle here, to feel safe, to meet their friends and friends of friends and overall - to feel better and better every single day now, so I have to use this opportunity and do all the best I can now. 

I am telling you, go out there! There is a lot more to experience and even if I feel this is the right city, you never know where your life can bring you. Do what feels right and be up for crazy big changes. That is an unbelievable experience. And you know, what? The right time is now.

Was out and about with my new friends in Klunkerkranich (Neukölln, Berlin). But about new friends, friends of friends and how do I meet them - next time.

Enjoy looking at the roofs of Berlin.

A.

IMG_7880 IMG_7902 copy IMG_7897 copy IMG_7895 copy IMG_7873 copy IMG_7881 copy IMG_7875 copy IMG_7885 IMG_7913 copy IMG_7901 copy IMG_7899

No comments:

Post a Comment